<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Victory Is Sweet...


They've finally listened to reason! Thanks to my lawyer, that is... I'm happy to report that Hertz is dropping their claim and agreeing that the insurance covered my accident. I think I'll be off their bad list, too.

My sister Deena and her family are going to the San Diego in early June, home of the awesome San Diego Zoo. I was there on New Year's Day, and was amazed by the quality as well as the quantity of this ingeniously designed love letter to animal diversity. I saw at least 30-40 animals I'd never seen before, all of them really spectacular. Here's one:



Changing the subject, this is NOT where my Mom and I will be staying in Iceland on Memorial Day weekend:



this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?