<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Summer's Here!


It sure feels that way in NY, with 80 degree mid-day highs and 8pm sunsets... I'm more sleepy than perky, facing a tough work week, what's left of it.. I did finish Dr Strangelove last night, which I appreciated much more than 20 years ago when I first saw it. Peter Sellers is so amazing playing the frustrated President, the hapless British major, and the bizarre ex-Nazi title character. George C Scott and Sterling Hayden also do great turns as a hawkish general and an insane colonel who triggers Armageddon, respectively. My appetite is now whet to see more Peter Sellars. I'd love to see "Mouse That Roared" again, where he plays another three roles, include the Duchess of Grand Fenwick! : - )

Here's a Sellers gallery




this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?