<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Small World


Well, Well... Our Scissor Boy sure gets around! Yesterday I learned that Jake Shears aka Jason Sellards, lead singer/songwriter of the brilliant Scissor Sisters (more on them later), dated someone I know, and tried to date a good friend's partner a few years ago while in college (when the partner was still single). I confess I'm a bit envious!






Finally recovered from Sunday's revelry. Left me thirsty for more rock shows, and this is looking like a good summer for it. Iceland in two days, Mom arrives tomorrow. Got my ears cleaned out in anticipation : - ) My ear doctor is actually named Dr. Desloge (picture below), a fitting name for a wax Dislodger : - )





this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?