<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Now Bogotá


Bogotyping is Bogotricky on this strangely arranged Bogokeyboard. Arrived last night in rain and darkness. As we walked down the gangway off the plane, the crew turned into an Umbrella Opening and Distribution Assembly Line. Bogotá looked pretty charmless in the dark and rain, but this morning the city is kissed by the equatorial sun and you can see the majestic mountains towering in the horizon. I have one long meeting from 9 to 1 at a beer company, consisting of interviews, a plant tour, and lunch. Then, I have a lot of time on my hands until my 11:59pm flight home. There´s no earlier flight to switch to that isn't too early with layovers elsewhere. I have no more work with me to do, and my local colleagues have no time to hang out with me. I might actually have to do some sightseeing - carefully, with a driver to protect me. We'll see what happens.

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?