<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

The Gods Must Be Crazy...


For the next few weeks, I have an office! Returning from Brazil, I noticed they'd 'rearranged the deck chairs,' surrounding me with a sea of non-public information. Now, I was already scheduled to move in May together with US research, but Compliance said I had to move to an interim place, and pronto!. Well, happy to report the interim place is a lovely, spacious, and quiet office, with wood and translucent panels reminiscent of a Japanese Garden! Its previous owner, who is on vacation, is going to return Monday and find all her belongings dumped into my pitiful old cubicle... Tsk Tsk... well, enjoy it while it lasts, baby... : - )

Random song lyrics:
"The two sides of my brain need to have a meeting" - White Stripes, 2001
"slow, slow, slow, slow, slow...." (the brilliant) My Bloody Valentine, 1990

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?