<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 26, 2004

Happy Birthday, Celia! Enjoy!

Celia's cumple is actually tomorrow March 27. And, it's Galería time! So, I'm off to Brazil! I'm falling asleep I'm so tired... But it's a good thing. I will be posting daily as technology permits, and I think it will.. Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy this ‘roundup’ of wonderful photos taken from some of my favorite photoblogs. The artists are: Pixpopuli, Mused Pixelflake, TopLeftPixel, Myopic, ExitWound, InConduit, Funny Time Of Year,Chromogenic, and Holland’s Martijn Lammerts. All of these are consistently great.




























Brazilian sayings:

Quem com porcos se mistura, farelos come.
Who with pigs mixes (gets together), crumbs (must) eat.

Em boca fechada nao entra mosca.
In a closed mouth a fly never enters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Military justice is to justice what military music is to music." - Groucho Marx
"It used to be a good hotel, but that proves nothing- I used to be a good boy." - Mark Twain

stealth parenting - (STELTH payr.un.ting) n. Performing childcare duties while pretending to be at a business meeting or other work-related function. See also stealth errands.

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?