<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 19, 2004




And I Quote...


Hope you're enjoying the humorous quotations I 'mini-posted' late this week. I found a couple of good quote finders and random quote generators... Another follows below. This long week may extend into tomorrow, as I cram to prepare for my trip. But I'm relaxing tonight and seeing "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" across the street. Full report coming tomorrow. Picture at right by PixPopuli.
"You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think." - Dorothy Parker

And our Wordspy nifty new word of the day...
encryptlish - noun - Encrypted english. Correspondence from a non-native English speaker that, although well-intentioned, makes creative use of English grammar and spelling. cf "I am you thanking for help is give me and hoping happiness is on you now."

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?