<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Aaron Accesses Art Areas












48F and feeling fine! Chelsea felt springlike today, wind-free and sun-drenched. I finally had some quality gallery time, images of which I share with you here...



Christi and Chopsticks. Was pleased to lunch with my friend Christi Aguiar today at Grand Sichuan on 9th & 24th, last chance before we dive into the new job and 2 weeks in San Francisco, respectively. Unassuming but very unusual, GCI serves authentic regional fare (loofah, duck w bitter melon, red pork w chestnuts) and relegates more familiar 'sesame, orange, and ginger' fare to the "American Chinese Food" section of the menu.





News You Can Use, Five Flights Worth. Theatre tonight! Yahoo! My friend Bart Bland invited me impromptu to "Five Flights", a well-received drama playing in Greenwich Village. Having a hard time finding theatre ideas, reviews, and synopses on-line? Here are three such sites: theatermania.com, nytheatre.com, and curtainup.com.. My personal impressions to be posted here tomorrow!

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?