<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

3,000 Miles Away




Reasons to Be Cheerful, Pt 3... I'm trying to not dwell too much on unpleasant things. Geography always cheers me up (should get an office globe), as do connections with people. My mind wanders back to the fun I had hobbling through Europe this time last year with my Mom, my sister Deena, my ex Andres, and good friend Denis. Much great food was eaten, wine was sipped. Many hilarious moments, which I'll share going forward. Top left picture: The St Martin Canal in Paris, which my friend Denis' building faces.


Eggs-Periment.... I wanted to see how fast I could post using a new method. 15 minutes I think.

I may do several short posts daily this week... Scroll down, since you probably haven't yet seen yesterday's very colorful entry.....

Click here to e-mail me, always a welcome distraction....

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?