<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

24 Eventful Hours




Mostly good things happened today.
1) I am increasingly psyched about my pending employment.
2) I had an interesting date last night.
3) I'm happy Kerry won N.H.
4) The Oscar nominations, however imperfect, managed to recognize some brave and insightful work in the acting and screenplay categories.


I'm very partial to 21 Grams, Lost In Translation, Pieces of April, City of God (from Brazil) and Barbarian Invasions (from Quebec, and which I saw Friday, see Jan 23 entry below).



It's nice to see foreigners compete in the main categories, and not just 'best foreign film'

Thanks for stopping by. More humor tomorrow I promise. Just two shopping days til my birthday : -

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?