<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wicked Good


This succulent Jacques Torres creation puts the
Hot back in Hot Chocolate. It's rare in my life that I've had chocolate milk not involving Nesquik or Bosco. : - ) But this is the real deal, melted on the premesis, with just a touch of milk, by one of NYC's finest chocolatiers, Jacques Torres.
DSC00308
I ambled into his Dumbo store with David and Paul on Sunday, enjoying a moody, warm, and overcast Brooklyn day, I thought 'Wicked' refered to the calories when I bought, blew on, and sipped this delight. My whole mouth had this warm, tangy, numb feeling. Wrong again! There's chili powder in it!

Lots of other goodies. Why, that Jacques is a regular Willy Wonka!
DSC00305
DSC00306

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?