<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 18, 2008

You Never Miss The Water


Roger and Dave, RIP - I saw this boarded up Wednesday, and even though I've walked by it hundreds, maybe thousands of times, I couldn't remember what kind of store it was...
DSC03854

I learned that the twosome had been selling kitchy adult toys and gay novelty products and their two Chelsea stores in a business they entered 27 years ago.


They weren't priced out. They simply... retired.. Sorry I never walked in. I even missed the close-out sale...


The well has run dry (snif)...


Night falls on NYC, Monday night, to be specific. I shot this Hudson River twilight from the terrace of David's building, at least 20 stories up..
DSC03777

Cartoon du Jour:

Engrish du Jour: I feel that way sometimes, too...

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?