<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Whole New World...


My kitchen's finally finished. On Thursday my designer & contractor added finishing touches, technicians made my cable and flat screen TV work, and I cooked my first meal in ages... I feel like I have a lot of new space - I'm colonizing the living room. I'll make a video tour later, for now, a few pictures....

ta-dah...
DSC03676

so many drawers, so little time...
DSC03677

the dream team, Malorie Currier of Page1Design and contractor Dan Sokol, photograph their work to show off to potential future customers..
DSC03679

and how I waited for that damn signal... but now I've got it!
DSC03682

Cartoon du Jour:


Engrish du Jour: It Does Everything. Thoroughly modern Xian..

this entry's permalink
Comments:
Very nice. Weak or no signal.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?