<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Keyless and Clueless


Last week I worked very long hours but refused to go to bed on time, preferring to watch Babylon 5 in German or news videos in seven other languages (ok, not feeling modest today, but read on...) I was running very late Thursday morning, it was almost 9am and I was still trying to get out the door.. I couldn't find my keys! I spent a few minutes looking, than, in disgust, I grabbed my spare copy, when outside, turned to lock the door, and saw....
DSC03860

Yes! Arrrrgggh! I'd left the keys in the door all frakking night! It's a good thing I live in a doorman building. Well, I couldn't resist the photo op. It's probably not great to advertise one's cluelessness, but, hey, I'm not running for public office... Much later that day, at 7pm, I finally got home and... oh, no! no, no, no!!!!
DSC03861

I'd AGAIN left the keys in the door!! Like that joke about the man who comes home to find his wife with bandages on both ears. She explains, embarrassed, that the phone rang and she picked up the iron.. But then the man says.. 'wait, wait, wait... why do you have bandages on BOTH ears?... sheepishly... 'well, I had to call the doctor, didn't I?'










Cartoon du Jour:


Engrish du Jour: What's Chinese for 'Not In My Backyard'

this entry's permalink
Comments:
Key story: "oh dear"
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?