<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Christi!


A big warm happy birthday salute to Christi, one of my absolute all-time best pals! Christi has this 'Mary Tyler Moore' effect of brightening up everywhere she goes... Here she is, just luminous, at my kitchen party on Sunday... and congrats to Christi on her interesting new job at MBIA, up in Armonk. Here she is in March, watching me eat a gay ice cream sandwich...
DSC02867

Christi in the sky with lilacs....
DSC03730

and finally, a perky little instrumental song from Norway I'm always going to associate with Christi.. Here's the pretty video clip:



Flowers In The Black


I achieved a very cool photographic effect by turning the lights off and flash-photographing pink and white roses in my room against a very dark background..
DSC03773

DSC03771

I've given extra special care to both sets of roses I was given at my Sunday kitchen party by David and Bart, respectively. I've made sure they had sufficient light, water, and flower food. But for some reason, the pink roses are more robust, whereas the white roses are like the proverbial ghosts that appear and fade away...
DSC03850DSC03851

Cartoon du Jour:


Engrish du Jour: Hold the sauce, please...

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?