<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Scenes from a Kitchen Party


On Sunday I invited my friends to an afternoon gathering to celebrate spring, the completion of my kitchen renovation, and a gaggle of birthdays last and next week....So I served three Dean & DeLuca cakes (another three-cake party!) for Bevan (May 5 for all 3 triplets) Christi (May 16 & Mothers Day, the only mother at the party) and Donna (May 8). Pictures today and later in the week...

DSC03714

Aaron cuts the ribbon on his gleaming new kitchen!
DSC03752

Here I am with Kevin and then with Stephen, who made it down from Westchester - I look great in these pictures, although there is a spot of carrot juice on the left side of my smile...
DSC03756

DSC03757

My friends Steve and Gene...
DSC03721

Here come the happy grooms, Bart & Ashley...
DSC03748


Cartoon du Jour:

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?