<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Yi Fish, Er Fish, Hángsè Fish, Tianlán Fish


After visting the New Museum Sunday afternoon, David and I strolled down Bowery toward Chinatown, through a gaggle of fishmongers...

Taking colorful photographs in Chinatown is akin to, well, shooting fish in a barrel... Below, some of my handiwork....

Chinatown brings back many memories of family outings, especially in my teen years when New York discovered Hunan and Sichuan cuisine and Dad acquired a wok...

We'd taste these once-new spice sensations at the now-defunct Four Five Six... I remember that very first plate of fried dumplings...



DSC03163DSC03158

DSC03160DSC03159

After the pampering: here's my 'pamper-logue'...
from my fabulous day at the spa back on Sat March 15.




Cartoon du Jour:


this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?