<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

One Month In


Hey there - still scrambling to finish a publication on this gorgeous spring day. With highs in the 70s this week again, winter looks definitively over. Alas every time I pass spring flowers in bloom I don't have my camera on me... Maybe later on my lunch break... In the meantime, here are some flowers from other times and places..

Flowers on my nightstand, basking in the morning sun...
DSC03294

Impressive elevator bank floral display, Arcos Bosques, Mexico City:
DSC03412

Stairwell bouqet, Colombian hotel...
IMG_6027

Flower stand near Arcos Bosques, Mexico City, taken from taxi...
DSC01884

Exotic flora, Santo Domingo hotel lobby...
DSC02446


Cartoon du Jour:

this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?