<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 10, 2008


It's the end of my kitchen as we know it... and I feel fine....



My candlelight dinner farewell to construction-free living...


DSC02735DSC02714Oops! Last week's post on Bart & Ashley's lovely dinner failed to include Bart and Ashley... here they are!








Art On My Doorstep: Karen Arm


On a recent gallery romp I came up this astronomy-and-geometry-inspired artwork by Karen Arm at PPOW gallery at 555 West 25th St. It's a great exhibit, and it's running through March 22... Some highlights below...

"Untitled Planetary Body"
Karen Arm Untitled_Planetary body 2_2008_66x54

"Star Field"
Karen Arm star field_med

"Untitled Purple Swirl"
Untitledpurple swirl1999_66x48_main

"Blue Branches Orange"
Bluebranchesorange_med

"Incense 1"
Incense1_med

Cartoon du Jour:


this entry's permalink
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?